Kunst Haus Wien

The KUNST HAUS WIEN was opened in 1991 in the buildings of the former Thonet furniture factory, which was erected in 1892. The building was remodelled by Friedensreich Hundertwasser. Besides the permanent, comprehensive Hundertwasser show, since 1991 the KUNST HAUS WIEN has presented more than seventy temporary exhibitions by such renowned international artists as Linda McCartney, Michel Comte, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Annie Leibovitz, Andy Warhol, Christo, HR Giger, Joan Miró, Jean Dubuffet, Keith Haring, Pablo Picasso, Man Ray, David Hockney and Daniel Spoerri. The KUNST HAUS WIEN has also dedicated solo exhibitions to Austrian artists, including Oskar Laske, Manfred Deix, Xenia Hausner and Andreas H. Bitesnich. More than three million people have visited the exhibitions since its opening in 1991. The KUNST HAUS WIEN is showing the exhibition “SHOEting Stars” until 5 October 2014. www.kunsthauswien.com

Kunst Haus Wien
Untere Weißgerberstraße 13

1030 Wien
kunsthauswien.com