We are inviting
designers / architects / artists / city planners / community strategists / creative professionals / creators / critical thinkers / sociologists / urban enthusiasts
to submit ideas, concepts and projects focussed on Social Design and Urbanity for the format Stadtarbeit at VIENNA DESIGN WEEK 2019.
Applications close on 12th of May 2019!
What is Stadtarbeit?
Since its debut in 2012, with the support of the Erste Bank ExtraVALUE Sponsoring Programme, and in partnership with Caritas, Stadtarbeit has provided a crucial space for a growing dialogue and critical exchange on social issues and questions in a design context. Dedicated to experimenting with and intervening in the urban landscape of Vienna, Stadtarbeit transforms the focus district for ten days into a hub of urban exploration and social innovation. Stadtarbeit offers selected applicants the opportunity to participate in the festival with a social design project.
What are we offering?
- A chance to present a Social Design project to a large, diverse audience at VIENNA DESIGN WEEK 2019.
- A grant of €1500 (including VAT) to realise your idea.
- Support in the organisation and implementation of your project.
- An opportunity to receive the Erste Bank ExtraVALUE Design Award 2019.
Erste Bank and Caritas are partners of Stadtarbeit
The format Stadtarbeit for VIENNA DESIGN WEEK is supported by the ExtraVALUE Sponsoring Programme of Erste Bank. Caritas is also supported by the Erste Bank’s ExtraVALUE Sponsoring Programme.
How to apply
- Fill out the Contact Form
- Complete a Project Proposal
- Send it all here: email@example.com
Applications close 12th of May 2019!