"We’d love you to be our next POD. We dream of a world where sustainable consumption of authentic products is the norm and artisans can make a living from their craft. To make this happen we need talent and passion." – co/rizom
Who is co/rizom looking for?
They are convinced that it requires 3 essential competences to build a successful craft business.
If you are
- a traditional artisan
- a creative with an idea based on a traditional craft
- or someone who would like to support a local craft
register & apply with your concept by August 31st, 2022.
Meet the co/rizom Jury!
- Alice Stori Liechtenstein, Curator at Schloss Hollenegg for Design
- Gilles Massé, FRANKBROS Curator & GMM / WallpaperSTORE*
- François Leblanc Di Cicilia, Commercial Manager co/rizom
- Gabriel Roland, Director of VIENNA DESIGN WEEK
What they offer
The co/rizom incubator:
- a 24-week step by step process
- simple digital tools
- funding for a small 3-5 piece collection
- input from renowned creative, global marketing & sales experts
- participation in curated global shows
- public relations & communications
- distribution & sales of your collection
What they need from you
- a great idea to join forces & form a POD*
- to follow the step-by-step process to realize your collection & assist team members who are less familiar with digital tools
- to consider our experts’ input when presenting your designs & the final collection
*at least one other POD member should be in the same country/area as the artisan
How to apply
- describe your idea
- prepare a simple business plan
- invite your POD members